How to set the default Report Preview window size
Hughs Man
2004-08-08 14:58:37 UTC
Everytime the preview windows of Report come out, I cannot control the
windows size.
I want it to be maximize.
But every report has each setting now.
How can I control the size of the preview window.
Wolfgang Schmale
2004-08-08 21:01:48 UTC
HI,
All window sizes, the report preview too, are stored in the foxuser.dbf.
But you can define a window for the preview
define window myReportWindow from 1,1 to 10,10 name oReportWindow
oReportWindow.WindowState=2 &&Maximizes window
oReportWindow.Caption="my Super Report"
REPORT FORM FileName1 PREVIEW IN WINDOW myReportWindow

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Wolfgang Schmale

[MVP für Visual FoxPro]

Carlos Woolfolk
2004-08-09 16:04:45 UTC
This post was postad for Esparta Palma
some time ago from another post of Fred
Taylor. I Hope that help u.

Cómo ya muchos sabran, las ventanas de
Preview del reporteador no están
maximizadas, por lo que para remediarlo
se ha utilizado la instrucción define
window, pero a continuación les comparto
algo que para no variar encontré en los
foros en ingles del news de microsoft.

oForm = CREATEOBJECT("Form")
WITH oForm
.Caption = "Tu Titulo del Preview"
.WindowState = 2 && Maximized
.Show()
REPORT FORM tureporte PREVIEW WINDOW
(.Name)
.Release()
ENDWITH
-----------------------------
Fred Taylor
***@mvps.org
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
News:
microsoft.public.fox.vfp.reports.printing
Subject: Re: Report preview window size
control
Carlos Woolfolk
emyron
2004-11-26 08:23:02 UTC
Here is a fairly easy way to force the preview window to be maximized by
default. You need to place the following code in the init procedure of the
report: ZOOM WINDOW 'Report Designer' MAX
It's a little tricky but actually quite easy to do. Follow these steps:

MODI REPORT reportname
Click on the VIEW tab
Click on DATA ENVIRONMENT
RightClick on the Data Environment form
Click on CODE (make sure the procedure box says "INIT")
Type: ZOOM WINDOW 'Report Designer' MAX
Close the form (click on the [X] in the top right corner of the form)
Save the Report. That's all there is to it.

Hope this helps.
--E. Myron